TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR QELOLA USERS
In using the electronic money service of QELOLA, the Users agree to bind themselves and comply with the “Terms and Conditions for QELOLA Users” as follows:
1) QELOLA shall means the service of server-based electronic money established by PT Digital Universal Internasional Transfer (DUIT) as holder of authorized license of “QELOLA” (qelola.com). In running the electronic money service EDIK has already obtained approval from the authorized institution-Bank Indonesia by approval number 18/262/DKSP/Srt/B dated 29th February 2016, fund transfer by approval number 18/199/ Sb/3 dated 14th November 2016 and e-wallet provider by approval number 20/1370/DSSK/Srt/B dated 28th August 2018.
2) QELOLA Account shall means an Electronic Money account opened by the Users which is saved in the QELOLA electronic server.
3) Escrow Account shall means collection account of fund with partner bank that cooperates and registered in QELOLA.
4) Electronic Money shall means the value of money registered and saved in the QELOLA server/ QELOLA account. The fund of Electronic Money shall be collected in the Escrow Account and can be used by the Users to do any transaction using QELOLA social-banking application
5) Merchant shall means any parties either those of institution, company or individual serving the transaction which payment is using the QELOLA account in QELOLA application
6) Handphone (HP) Number shall means cellular/smartphone number in use by the Users to access the QELOLA service in QELOLA social-banking application.
7) Users shall means the user of QELOLA and owner of QELOLA account
8) Telecommunication Device shall means smartphone, handset, PC tablet or any other telecommunication devise which technology supports QELOLA service and using the Operating System (OS) of Android and IOS including any other operating system that shall be existing in the future which enable Users to be able use QELOLA services.
9) PIN or Personal Identification Number shall means collection of numbers created by the User for the Users to do the Transaction in QELOLA. PIN serves as personal identification number for the Users to do transaction in QELOLA. PIN is collection of characters used by QELOLA Application Users to support their identity verification to the security system.
10) Transaction shall means transaction that can be made by the Users through the QELOLA service, among others payment transaction, purchase of phone credit (pulsa), payment of bills, money transfer and any other transaction that shall be developed in the future. Particularly Pay Friends and Ask for Money is services that will be developed in the future.
11) Handphone shall means cellular/smartphone serves as electronic telecommunication device enable to do basic function as conventional phone that can make and receive calls over a radio frequency link while the Users is moving within a telephone service area
12) Top-up Transaction shall means balance top up transaction into the QELOLA account.
13) Payment Transaction shall means goods and/or services payment transaction in Merchant using the QELOLA application.
14) Deactivation shall means the temporary closing of QELOLA account which will be provided in the future
15) Agent shall means third party that cooperate with QELOLA and acting for and on behalf of QELOLA in giving QELOLA services
II. GENERAL CONDITIONS
1) QELOLA is a mobile based Electronic Money services that can be used by the User through their telecommunication device
2) All Users with Handphone Number from any operator either postpaid or prepaid can be the QELOLA Users.
3) All Users being the customers of partner bank can be the QELOLA Users.
4) All Users that have not yet become the customer of partner bank (non-partner bank User) can also become the QELOLA User. The Top-up process for the non-Bank User can be made through cash payment in the payment agent of QELOLA or virtual account payment with Bank service
5) The Users shall, to access the QELOLA services, download and install the QELOLA application in their Handphone and then make activation through the said QELOLA application which should be located in QELOLA application. QELOLA may provide other applications that will ease Users to activate their QELOLA account from time to time
6) Every Handphone Number can only be used for 1 (one) QELOLA account
7) QELOLA Service consists of 2 (two) types namely Registered type with nominal value limit of balance up to Rp2.000.000 and Verified type with nominal value limit of balance up to Rp10.000.000 in accordance to the prevailing laws and regulations
8) User may make any Transaction if the Electronic Money balance existing in the QELOLA account is sufficient.
9) Maximum limit of transaction in 1 (one) calendar month is Rp20.000.000 (twenty million Rupiah) or any amount that may be determined in the future according to the prevailing law and regulation.
10) The following points shall be fulfilled to be able to use the QELOLA services:
i. Handphone Number must be active (not blocked)
ii. Data network and sufficient phone credit/
(for pre-paid customers) and sufficient credit limit (for post-paid customers).
11) Users and PIN
shall be needed to make any Transaction as validity or verification that the Transaction is really made by the User.
PIN can be changed by the Users through QELOLA application
In order to re-setting PIN, Users shall be guided by QELOLA Customer Service Team
Users shall keep confidential of PIN and shall be fully responsible for the security of PIN
Unless stipulated otherwise, PIN can be changed with any other authentication method or facilities that are provided by QELOLA or any third party worked for and on behalf of QELOLA where the said authentication method or facility are already approved by QELOLA
III. ACTIVATION OF QELOLA
The Users of QELOLA may open QELOLA Account the first time:
1) By downloading the QELOLA application directly through Handphone they own as available at Google Play Store
le App Store (for iOS), and then;
2) After installation of QELOLA application, the User may activate process through QELOLA application located in the discovery tab by following the direction and providing information, among others:
i. Account Name of User
ii. PIN (6 digits) which is determined by the User
iii. After successful activation process, the User may access the QELOLA services.
IV. TRANSACTION WITH QELOLA
The QELOLA Users may make the following transaction:
1) Top up means topping up the balance in QELOLA account
2) Purchase or reloading of phone credit/
3) Payment of bills
4) Shopping in Merchants or purchasing of goods/ services
5) Checking balance and history of financial transaction up to maximum the last 180 days
V. TOP-UP TRANSACTION
Top up/ Electronic Money payment shall means the process of adding the balance into QELOLA Electronic Money.
There are some methods for Top-up namely as follows:
1) Via ATM
Top-up via ATM shall mean process of adding the balance into the QELOLA Electronic Money through ATM machine. Top-up via ATM can be made by the same method as you do the inter-bank transfer. The difference is that the account number destination is your own Handphone Number which is already registered as QELOLA Electronic Money in QELOLA application. Top-up via ATM can be made in the same method as the inter-bank transfer via ATM, for example:
i. insert your ATM card into the ATM machine
ii. Select the menu of “Transfer”
iii. Select the menu of “Transfer to the other bank”
iv. Insert QELOLA Code, for example in BNI the code shall be input 8206 and your Handphone Number (10-12 number) for example 081212345678 so then Users shall input number 8206081212345678
v. Choose the amount of rupiah that you want to transfer, for example 50,000.
vi. Click “Yes/Ok”
Fee that is apply for QELOLA Users is a switching fee amounted Rp6.500 and administration fee amounted Rp0,- which currently or during promotion period, QELOLA don’t charge any admin fee. For ex-ample: if User A wants to top-up Rp50.000 from Bank Mandiri. User A shall add Rp50.000. The balance of User A in Bank Mandiri will be decreasing of Rp56.500. With details breakdown as follows: Top up Rp50.000 + ATM Switching fee of Rp6.500 + Administration fee of Rp0,-
The information on free admin fee promo by QELOLA is being displayed on QELOLA application when the User is on transfer page. QELOLA has the right at any time to change the form and period of promotion by giving notice through any media determined by QELOLA.
Switching fee is FREE if the Users doing top up by using ATM Card of Bank Permata in the ATM which belong to Bank Permata
2) Via Internet Banking
Top-up via Internet Banking shall be the process of adding balance into your QELOLA Electronic Money using the internet banking user ID/Password/Token that you own in the partner bank.
The requirement for Top-up via Internet Banking is that your account with partner bank is registered as internet banking user ID.
In some banks for example BCA there shall be required the special registration to be able to do the Top-up process via BCA klikpay. You can contact the nearest BCA Customer Service or make online registration in www.klikbca.com
According to the banking regulation that QELOLA does not save the data of user ID/password/token either temporarily or permanently in the system owned by PT EDIK. The validation process shall be made directly by the banking by way of redirecting the screen of internet banking belonging to the partner bank to the screen of QELOLA social-banking application.
Top-up via Internet Banking can be made using the following step:
i. Insert your “Partner Bank”, where your account number is registered as internet banking user.
ii. Select bank channel (usually internet banking/ IB)
iii. Insert total amount of Rupiah that you want to top up to your QELOLA Electronic Money.
iv. Click “Process”
v. Insert the user ID/password/token asked by the partner bank.
i. At this step, the transaction process is already taken over by the banking system. QELOLA application will obtain the transaction status of “Successful” or “Failed” from the Partner Bank. If the transfer from your account with the partner bank to the collection account belonging to QELOLA is successful, then the Partner Bank shall send the status of “Successful” to QELOLA application in real-time and online basis. If the transfer process has failed due to technical reason or your balance is not sufficient then the Partner Bank shall send the status of “Failed”
ii.If the transfer is successful that would means your balance with the Partner Bank will be decreased but if your balance in the QELOLA Electronic Money has not yet increased, you may contact us. The Customer Service contact number is available at “Contact Us” on the website: www.QELOLA.com
Details of the fee, please see the table of administration fee
3) Via SMS Banking
Top-up via SMS Banking is the process of adding the balance into your QELOLA Electronic Money using the facility of SMS Banking that you own in the partner bank. As requirement for Top-up via SMS Banking is your account with the partner bank is registered as:
i. Customer of SMS Banking. Details of terms and condition SMS banking services, please contact customer service with partner bank
ii. SMS Banking that is registered with the status of “FINANCIAL” (for certain partner Bank, it would require special registration for SMS banking so it can be used for transaction or only check balance, for example in bank Mandiri as for the details Users can contact customer service with each partner Bank
iii. User’s SMS Banking Number has been registered in QELOLA social-banking application
click: Setting > Registered SMS Banking
Top-up via SMS Banking can be made by following these steps:
i. Insert your “Partner Bank”, where your account number is registered as SMS Banking (FINANCIAL)
ii. Select channel of bank (usually by SMS Banking)
iii. Insert the total amount of Rupiah that you want to top-up into your QELOLA Electronic Money
iv. Partner Bank shall send the token via SMS
v. Insert the token that Users receive via SMS into the available menu
Details of the fee, please see the table of administration fee
Telecommunication operator shall charge the token delivery fee via SMS which fee shall be determined directly by the telecommunication operator
Followings are table of administration fee for Top-up:
NO Bank Topup Fee
1 All bank ATM Rp0 *
2 Bank BCA Internet Banking, SMS Banking Rp0 *
3 Bank BNI Internet Banking, SMS Banking Rp0 *
4 Other Bank Internet Banking Rp0 *
: Administration fee above is subject to change with best possible notification method determine by QELOLA
VI. BALANCE IN QELOLA ACCOUNT
1) The Electronic Money balance saved in the QELOLA account shall not obtain interest in any form whatsoever since it was not savings as referred to in laws and regulations related to banking and shariah banking laws and regulations and shall not be guaranteed by the deposit insurance corporation as set out in laws and regulations related to banking and deposit insurance corporation.
2) Users may check the balance QELOLA Electronic Money through QELOLA application or through any other facilities including the facility provided by the third party connected with QELOLA services.
VII. CASH OUT QELOLA BALANCE
1) Cash Out is a withdrawal feature of QELOLA balance to the bank ac-count registered by QELOLA user from the bank that listed in QELOLA ap-plication or any other party cooperating with QELOLA.
2) The amount of withdrawing balance is determined by QELOLA Users with conditions: minimum amount is Rp54.500 and maximum Rp1.000.000 per-day.
3) QELOLA is not responsible for any error that occurs due to incorrect in-formation that is submitted by QELOLA Users.
4) Fee that applies for cash out feature to the bank account will be charged to QELOLA Users and it will be deducted from QELOLA balance when withdrawal is in process.
5) QELOLA Users can check the cash out transaction status inside QELOLA application
6) QELOLA will refund if the cash out is failed to be processed.
7) QELOLA is not responsible if there is an issue on the bank side and the bank is unable to process the cash out of QELOLA balance as far as QELOLA already successfully sent the transfer instruction.
8) QELOLA Users may contact Customer Service if there is any issue with the withdrawal through bank transfer or any other party cooperating with QELOLA.
9) Cash out feature can only be accessed and used by QELOLA Users who have successfully done account verification by uploading a selfie and ID Card on QELOLA application.
VIII. PURCHASE OF RELOADING PHONE CREDIT (PULSA) AND PAYMENT OF BILLS
1) Purchase of reloading phone credit (pulsa) as telecommunication operator or other operation can be made through QELOLA application with the available denomination or according to direction shown in the QELOLA application.
2) Payment of post-paid or monthly bills such as cellular operator bills, Telkom PSTN and others, can be made through QELOLA application.
3) Transaction of purchase and payment which is successful can be seen in the history of financial transaction as available at QELOLA application
IX. PAYMENT/ SHOPPING TRANSACTION IN MERCHANT OR PURCHASE OF GOODS/SERVICES
1) User can make payment transaction for shopping in merchant or purchasing of goods/services using the facilities as provided in the QELOLA application including any other facility belongs to the third party (QELOLA partner) connected with the QELOLA service in the future.
2) User may know the information regarding the current merchants receiving payment with QELOLA together with any other interesting promos through QELOLA application or through any other facilities to be developed in the future.
X. TERM OF SERVICE
User’s QELOLA account will continue to function and the term of service shall be as long as the account is not permanently closed.
XI. SERVICE FEE
The fees as shown in the following table shall be the fees that will be deducted directly from your QELOLA balance in relation to the service of QELOLA which is currently valid:
NO Type of service Fee (Rp)
1 Activation of Qelola for the first time Uses FREE
2 Upgrade registration is Qelola gallery or office * FREE
3 Top up / reload Qelola balance though transfer bank * FREE
4 Top up Qelola balance though Qelola gallery or office See table concerning fee
5 Check Qelola balance FREE
6 Download or email the financial transaction history * ( will be provided in the future ) FREE
7 Purchase of top up/ reload using Qelola balance FREE
8 Payment of post-paid bills/ monthly bills using Qelola balance FREE
9 Shoping in merchant of purchase of goods/ services using Qelola balance FREE
10 Transfering money to co-Users or non-Users of Qelola * (will be provided in the future) FREE
11 Cash out at the office/ branch/gallery of Qelola * (will be provided in the future) FREE
12 Top up and cash-out though agent * (will be provided in the future) In accordance to the charge by agent
The fees or facilities provided by QELOLA as shown in the table above shall be subject to change at any time and such change thereof will be informed through communication media which is determined by QELOLA.
XII. QELOLA UNAUTHORIZED TRANSACTION PROTECTION (“QELOLA PROTECTION”)
1) QELOLA Protection is a form of protection granted by QELOLA to Users, to protect Users from unauthorized transactions as a result of QELOLA account take over (“ATO”);
2) QELOLA Protection is granted to verified users only, i.e. users who have complied with “Know Your Customer” requirements in accordance with the Central Bank of Indonesia regulation;
3) Registered users are required to first comply with “Know Your Customer” requirements prior to claiming QELOLA Protection benefits;
4) Covered ATO are as follows: lost mobile device and brute force attacks;
5) QELOLA Protection covers unauthorized transaction(s) as a result of ATO in all QELOLA merchant apps;
6) QELOLA Protection applies on QELOLA balance, direct debit, saved cards and other binded funding sources;
7) Prior to claiming for QELOLA Protection, User must first notify QELOLA within 15 days following the potential ATO (example: lost of device) and provide sufficient info for investigation as required by QELOLA. Failure to provide adequate supporting info/documentation will result in User being exempted from QELOLA Protection;
8) If the amount of ATO loss is over IDR 1 million, User must provide QELOLA with a valid police report;
9) QELOLA Protection covers up to IDR 10 million for ATO per User;
10) QELOLA Protection does not cover the followings: first party fraud/fraudulent claims, consumer negligence/scam cases, repeated liar users, victims of phishing, malware in device, transactions on trusted device/environment, 3rd party systems affected by hacking/malfunction/downtime, force majeure.
XIII. BLOCKING OF QELOLA ACCOUNT
1) QELOLA account can be blocked upon following conditions:
i. if the User inserts the wrong PIN and/or wrong password for 4 (four) times consecutively
ii. upon formal request by Users
iii. unilaterally by QELOLA due to a strong reasonable reason by QELOLA indicate breaching applicable laws and regulations either with or without prior notice to the Users.
2) In relation to part 1) above, QELOLA shall be entitled to block the QELOLA account belonging to the User unilaterally either with or without prior notice upon one or more following condition(s):
i. upon request of the authorized government agency or enforcement authority;
ii. if the User commits violation against the Terms and Conditions of the QELOLA Users;
iii. if the User gives information which is incorrect or misleading upon Registration of QELOLA account, or;
iv. if there is strong indication that QELOLA account being use for illegal or unlawful activities
v. if in accordance to QELOLA reasonable opinion feels necessary to blocked the QELOLA account
3) Upon QELOLA account which is blocked:
i. due to anything as mentioned in above points i to iii the account is unable to make financial transaction but it can still receive fund (including top-up) and can be re-activated,
ii. due to anything as mentioned in above points iv. and v. the account is unable to make financial transaction whatsoever including receiving fund (top-up) can only be re-activated according to the policy of QELOLA
4) The re-activation of blocked account to activate again QELOLA account caused by the reasons as referred in part 1) i. and ii. above can be made by Users in adherence to the following:
i. The QELOLA account has not/ has not yet been blocked permanently
ii. The Users changes QELOLA PIN through QELOLA application and following the direction as shown in QELOLA application.
iii. If the process of change of QELOLA PIN is already successful, then the QELOLA service shall become active again
iv. If the User encounters any constraint in the process of change of QELOLA PIN, the User is suggested to contact Customer Service of QELOLA or email to help@QELOLA.id but the approval for the re-activation of the blocked account shall remain becoming the authority of QELOLA.
XIV. INFORMATION & COMPLAINT
1) The Users may raise question around QELOLA service or complaint or dispute over the Transaction by contacting the Customer Service of QELOLA email to: email@example.com
2) The Users can also see the information regarding Users of QELOLA service together with the current promotions directly in QELOLA application or QELOLA website at
XV. LIMIT OF RESPONSIBILITY
1) To avoid any misuse of Users data, the Users shall remember and keep confidential the information of Users data, among others but without limitation to the Handphone Number, the answer of secret question which registered to be use in changes of QELOLA, PIN or any other data which is given by the Users/ received by the relevant Users for performance of Transaction or any activity/ Transaction made/performed by the Users and not disclosing it to any party whomsoever. The User shall be fully responsible for any consequence and risk arising from the negligence of Users in keeping confidential the information of account data.
2) The Users shall prevent the Handphone Number and alternative handphone number from the events among others: loss/damage, prevent the Handphone Number from being misused by other party or being falsified. The User hereby acknowledges and agrees that QELOLA cannot be asked for accountability by the Users and or any party whomsoever for anything occurring beyond the mistake and or negligence of QELOLA, including but without limitation to the following:
i. loss or damage of Handphone or Handphone Number
ii. Any loss as the result of the QELOLA User which is indicated to violate law and or misuse by any unauthorized party
iii. Any obstacle, loss and or damage due to non-operation and or in case of any hindrance due to Force Majeure as referred to in the article concerning Force Majeure in this Terms & Conditions
3) In case of loss of Handphone, either due to thievery, loss or any reason whatsoever, the Users shall immediately contact the Customer Service of QELOLA for immediate blocking of the QELOLA Account. The User hereby exempts and keeps the QELOLA harmless from any risk and consequence sustained by the Users in relation to the loss of Handphone Number or alternative handphone number or negligence of User in fulfilling the provision of this paragraph and it shall therefore become the responsibility of the Users.
4) The User hereby acknowledges and agrees that as QELOLA User, he/she shall be subject to including but not limitated to the terms and conditions of this QELOLA User, or the prevailing laws and regulations in Indonesia from time to time regarding the electronic money
5) QELOLA shall, at its own consideration, be entitled to refuse the application for registration of QELOLA service by the User without informing the reason or cause of the refusal of the application.
6) The User is hereby required to check and ensure that any information of data input upon the Transaction is true. Therefore, the User exempts and keeps QELOLA harmless from any lawsuit, claim and/or indemnity from User or any party whomsoever and in any form whatsoever in relation to the negligence of the User to fulfill the provision of this paragraph
7) If the Transaction is already completed, the User hereby acknowledges and agrees that the transaction CANNOT BE revoked under any reason whatsoever and the Transaction shall remain being processed according to the information of data which is already input by the User
8) The User may be charged with certain fees in relation to the QELOLA service to the User according to the prevailing policy in the QELOLA, including but without limitation to Transaction fee, short message service (SMS) fee and any other fees which is informed to the User through communication media for product of QELOLA. The User of QELOLA application service shall use the data service facility, therefore the User shall be subject to data access tariff which facility, fee and condition of its User are regulated by the cellular operator in use by the User.
9) In case of technical interruption to the network or in case of upgrading, change, repair and or maintenance of network causing the interruption of QELOLA service, then the QELOLA shall take immediate handling and repair or to a maximum of 1 (one) working day and in this case the User shall receive notification from the QELOLA application concerning the interruption of the said service.
10) In case of system error due to any reason whatsoever causing the interruption of QELOLA service or mistake in the implementation of service or transaction of QELOLA which is not caused by the User, then QELOLA shall repair at the soonest possible time for the said error within 1 (one) working day or to a maximum of 3(three) working days as of discovery of the said error.
XVI. FORCE MAJEURE
Non-performance or delay in performance of the part or the entire obligation based on this “
“Terms and Conditions of QELOLA User”
” by QELOLA shall not be considered as violation against “the
“Terms and Conditions of QELOLA User”
” if it is caused by any event beyond control of QELOLA (commonly known as Force Majeure) including but without limitation to (a) natural disaster (b) fire, strike, war, insurrection, rebellion or any other military act (c) the act of competent government/institution affecting the continuity of telecommunication service provision (d) the act of third party causing QELOLA unable to give telecommunication service and (e) any official decision from authorized government/ institution or amendment to decision giving impact to the implementation of this QELOLA service, including amendment to effectiveness of tariff to the User.
XVII. SECURITY AND CONFIDENTIALITY OF TRANSACTION
is very concerned to security and comfort of User upon Transaction through QELOLA service. Therefore, QELOLA
has the security system when User makes Transaction to give certainty to the User that the Transaction and information of User are safe.
uses safe server to maintain the security of confidential information of User. All information which is sensitive in nature shall be sent through Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology, of which in this case the data can only be accessed by the personnel having special authority which is required to remain keeping confidential the said information.
3) Ensure that PIN belonging to User is not known by anyone whomsoever, to avoid misuse by the other party.
4) In the case where QELOLA
has cooperation with any third party in relation to provision of access to the QELOLA service to User through the said third party facility:
can display the User’s account information data to any third party with the objective of maintaining the security of system;
can use the authorization facility other than QELOLA which is jointly determined by QELOLA
and third party which is in cooperation with QELOLA.
warrants that the provision on implementation as referred to in part i) and ii) above has fulfilled the standard of security and provision of QELOLA
as well as ensuring that the said matter does not violate the prevailing laws and regulations.
XVIII. REPRESENTATION AND WARRANTIES
1) Users herewith stated and ensure that in accordance to applicable laws and regulations Users is party that is capable, entitle or allowed to use services by QELOLA
2) Users stated and ensure that fund used related to the Transaction services, does not belongs to any criminal acts or prohibited acts in accordance to applicable laws and regulations valid in the Republic of Indonesia, the opening of Account does not for the objective of and or dedicated in order to any effort which related to the money laundering activities in accordance to the related laws and regulations valid in the Republic of Indonesia, transaction does not dedicated to deceived, covering, avoid report to suspicious transaction center (Pusat Pelaporan dan Analisa Transaksi Keuangan/ PPATK) in accordance to the applicable laws and regulations valid in the Republic of Indonesia and Users is fully responsible and releases QELOLA from any liability, claim and or penalty in any form whatsoever if Users is proven involved in the money laundering activities in accordance to the applicable laws and regulations in the Republic of Indonesia
3) User hereby represents and warrants that it shall be fully responsible for any service of QELOLA accessed with its User ID number
4) User hereby represents and warrants that the data given/filled-in is true, accurate and complete and there is no misleading in any means whatsoever
5) Users shall not give authority, right and or power of attorney in any forms and any condition to any person or parties to use data, account and/or PIN and Users for any reason whatsoever in any condition whatsoever will not and prohibited to transfer/ hand over the account to any person or any parties
6) Any document already submitted to QELOLA for the QELOLA service and cannot be returned under any reason whatsoever so therefor QELOLA has its right to use such data/ information related to Transaction service or in related to administration matters of Users in QELOLA or promotion or marketing programs of QELOLA.
7) Users herewith ensure and guarantee to renew, update and submitted or informed to QELOLA whenever there is changes of data/ information related to the Users
8) By using services of QELOLA, Users herewith understands that all communication method or instruction from Users received by QELOLA will be treated as authentic evidence even though it does not in the written form of document or issued in the form of document signed by both parties.
9) User agrees to exempt and keep QELOLA
10) harmless from any lawsuit, claim, and/or indemnity of the party whosoever in relation to negligence of User in fulfilling the provision of this Representation and Warranties.
shall be subject to, governed, and implemented according to law of the Republic of Indonesia.
2) In case of dispute in the interpretation and implementation of “
“Terms and Conditions of QELOLA User”
”, QELOLA and User agree to resolve the same by deliberation. If QELOLA and User cannot reach an agreement through the deliberation, then the dispute shall be resolved at District Court of South Jakarta.
are made in Bahasa Indonesia and English. In the event of an inconsistency between the English version and the Bahasa Indonesia version, the Bahasa Indonesia version shall prevail.
4) QELOLA, including it name and logo, codes, designs, technologies, business models, are protected by copyright, trademark and other intellectual property rights available under the laws of the Republic of Indonesia. QELOLA (and those who are licensed by QELOLA, if applicable) own all rights and interests of QELOLA, including all intellectual property rights related thereto. These are not and in no way shall be deemed to be granting the Users permission to use any of QELOLA intellectual property rights as mentioned above.
5) The waiver or suspension or failure by QELOLA to make a claim for violation of any of the provisions of these
or to exercise any right provided in these
“Terms and Conditions of QELOLA User”
shall not be deemed a waiver in respect of any other violation of any provision of these “
6) Users may not assign their rights under these Terms and Conditions of QELOLA User, without QELOLA prior written consent. QELOLA may transfer its rights under these to any other third party under QELOLA sole discretion. Although the Users’ QELOLA electronic money balance may be transferred to any third party, the Users’ QELOLA Account cannot be transferred to any third party.
7) If any provision of these
“Terms and Conditions of QELOLA User”
is determined to be illegal, unlawful or unenforceable, in whole or in part, under any law or principle, the provision or part thereof, so long as it is illegal, illegal or unenforceable, shall be deemed not to be part of these “Terms and Conditions of QELOLA User” and any other provisions in these
“Terms and Conditions of QELOLA User” are still valid and enforceable.
, in whole or in part, including any features or services offered in QELOLA Account, may be modified, added or amended from time to time at QELOLA’s discretion with or without notice to the Users. Users’ continued use of QELOLA service upon modification, variation and/or amendment to these
constitutes Users acceptance of such modifications, variations and/or changes.
“Terms and Conditions of QELOLA User” and Userd agreement to these
“Terms and Conditions of QELOLA User”
10) Transactions of Users are using QELOLA that is saved electronically in QELOLA servers. Users acknowledge that QELOLA has used its best endeavor to maintain the system security. However, in the event of any direct discrepancy between data and balance and/or transaction history in Users’ QELOLA Account and the data and balance and/or history of transactions held by QELOLA, data and balances and/or history transactions held by QELOLA which will be used as final and binding evidence for both parties.
11) Users understand that when using QELOLA Account, the Users’ personal data may be collected, used and/or disclosed by QELOLA so that Users may enjoy the full QELOLA service. For the purpose of operating the QELOLA Account and/or other purposes QELOLA deems appropriate, Users hereby consent to QELOLA to collect, use or disclose any and all of Users personal data that Users understand that part of the data or information about Users may be accessed by a third party whose services used by Users through QELOLA application. For the avoidance of doubt, Users also permit QELOLA to disclose Users personal data to any third parties that QELOLA cooperates with, or to any authority (including court authority) under applicable laws and regulations. QELOLA is not responsible for any losses arising from any misuse by third parties of the Users data or information that has been disclosed under this Article. Users acknowledge that QELOLA may be required to disclose the Users personal data to any authority (including court or monetary authorities) under applicable laws and regulations.
12) If Users do not use the QELOLA Account for a certain period of time, QELOLA may block the Users’ QELOLA Account. To reactivate the QELOLA Account, Users may file a complaint in the manner provided for in Information & Complaint Article above. After verifying the Users’ personal information, QELOLA may, at its discretion, determine to terminate or continue the QELOLA Account blocking. Certain charges may be incurred in connection with an inactive account which may be determined from time to time by QELOLA
13) User can contact Customer Service of QELOLA or see the application and website of QELOLA to know the information regarding the product and service of QELOLA.
14) User shall receive notice regarding product or service or recent promotion of QELOLA through personal communication media such as SMS or through application of QELOLA. If the User is not willing to receive the notice then the User may contact QELOLA through the following contact point
PT Digital Universal Internasional Transfer (QELOLA)
Menara Batavia, Lantai 6, Unit 4
Jl. K.H Mas Mansyur No. Kav. 126 Karet Tengsin, Kecamatan Tanah Abang, Kota Jakarta Pusat, Daerah Khusus Ibukota Jakarta 10250
Work Hour : Monday – Friday, 08.30 – 17.00 WIB
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org